REFLECTOR:Fast Build Kit for sale (cheap and quick)...

Bob Hugel reflector@tvbf.org
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 08:17:16 -0500

All,
The time is drawing close where I am in the need to slash the price of the
Fast Build Kit which I have for sale... I have it listed for $38k, for
everything including fast build wings and fuselage.

Is there anyone here on reflector that knows anyone that would be interested
in the kit and able to make an offer?  I'm willing to reduce the price even
more (thousands) to accommodate any serious buyer.  I have had many phone
calls on the kit but only one serious offer and just wanted to make sure
that I did not miss anyone.

Thanks, Bob Hugel
610-837-5079  (anytime)