REFLECTOR:Firewall penetrations (was Control Cables)

KeithHallsten reflector@tvbf.org
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 19:15:39 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_001C_01C40153.EA557940

I would suggest that we all consider maintaining the integrity of our =
firewalls where control cables, intrument wires, etc. pass through.  =
Here's a link to an outfit that has this problem handled.  =
http://www.epm-avcorp.com/tubeseal.html

I plan to use this general scheme for my aileron control cables (with =
firesleeve over the entire length within the engine compartment) as well =
as the throttle, mixture, prop and wiring penetrations (with just the =
short sealing firesleeve).

Keith Hallsten, XLFG

  ----- Original Message -----=20