REFLECTOR:Old Standard Velocity Fuel Strakes.

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Tue Jun 29 20:56:50 CDT 2004

The repair of the Fuel Strake is coming along well now, I have let Steve
Hall and Dick Kiel do just about all the work, while I watch and learn.
If anyone would like to see how the repair is proceeding, I have it on
my website:

http://www.velocityelite.com

Any comments and suggestions are always appreciated. We will be covering
everything with two layers of Bid and then 5 coats of resin. I figure it
should take another one to two more weeks to complete.

Richard