REFLECTOR: From IVO

richard at riley.net richard at riley.net
Sun Jun 27 09:34:29 CDT 2004

A few months ago I inquired with them about their electric brushes.  I had
a wild hair idea about putting Luxion white LED's in my spinner, and
thought I could get 12 volt into the spinner using their brushes.  I didn't
want their prop, I'm using a Catto.  They completely blew me off the moment
the saw the word "Lycoming."