REFLECTOR: Re: Securing Wires

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Fri Jun 25 23:13:11 CDT 2004

Im not too fond of Hot Glue for long term applications, but it is perfect for
short term. I have hot glued wires and other things where I want them.
Later.... when I was sure that is where I want it, I trimmed the hot glue to a
minumum, and applied silicone adhesive to the area. Now, it is soft, pliable, and
stuck until you change your mind. Should it ever need to be moved, a simple cut
with a knife and you can adjust anything you like.

Without getting too kinky, it is amazing what you can do with a few tubes of
silicone!!

Kurt Winker