REFLECTOR: Put'n the top on

Alex Balic alex157 at direcway.com
Fri Jun 25 22:49:20 CDT 2004

MessagePS- don't waste a lot of time, glass and filler in the area where you
will be cutting out for the strakes- it is several feet long on both sides,
just glass it with some scrap since it will all come out later....... along
with Joe's very good advice, I used some of those ratcheting web straps to
pull the halves together- once you put tension on them, you can manipulate
the shells more easily.........