REFLECTOR: Kit plane article

Barber Law Firm CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
Fri Jun 25 11:47:38 CDT 2004

Kevin,

You and your better half are becoming quite the celebrities......first
online, then an article in Velocity Views and now in "Kitplanes".  It did
seem kinda odd that the author gushed about you planes paint but then only
used very small pictures <g>.

I look forward to see the "Deception" in person one day.

All the best,

Chris

Christopher Barber
Attorney and Counselor at Law