REFLECTOR: I apologize for breaking my own rules

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Thu Jun 24 17:58:06 CDT 2004

When I ran my oil cap through the prop last month I never imagined such
a popular thread would result.  My first thoughts were, "How could I
have done such a stupid thing?  Why did this have to happen?"  I believe
there is value in all experiences, but this one time I was sure there
was no possible value whatsoever.  But I was wrong.  Doing something
that generates a common interest of many is definetly of value.  Now, is
there a way to do it without trashing parts of my V?

John