REFLECTOR: Re: Toe Brakes

Jim Sower canarder at frontiernet.net
Thu Jun 24 23:45:53 CDT 2004

<... ring gear attached to a gryo device for shimmy control ...>
Some poor benighted souls  that can't master the ring gear -  gyro
technology eliminate shimmy the hard way:  They balance the nose wheel
and adjust the torque on the fork mounting bolt.  Poor dumb bastards
don't even know what they're missing.
Ain't sophisticated high technology grand? .... Jim S.