REFLECTOR: Re: Toe Brakes

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Thu Jun 24 13:05:25 CDT 2004

I was thinking about a ring gear attached to a gryo device for shimmy control.  I
think if the shimmy problem can be solved then a steerable nose may not be needed
because friction will no longer be needed.  Although my V pulls to the right on
take-off roll, but maybe this is a fixable brake issue.

John