REFLECTOR: Re: Toe Brakes

Alex Balic alex157 at direcway.com
Thu Jun 24 16:24:49 CDT 2004

That is precisely the reason that I have not yet installed the toe brake
system yet- (and the $1000 (yikes) price tag)   although I have seen the one
installed on Dave Bertram's XL, and it seems to me that the only reason that
you can not deploy both rudders is that the factory has incorporated a cross
linkage that ties both together, I would think that it can be installed
without this cross linkage and still be used in the independent way, while
still having the toe brakes- anyone out there with the toe brakes care to
comment on this?