REFLECTOR: Re: Toe Brakes

Ronnie Brown romott at adelphia.net
Wed Jun 23 16:05:40 CDT 2004

Hey, I have no problem with my rudder travels with the original set up.  I
have full travel on both rudders and good brake operation too.

And I do use both rudders on final along with the speed brake to slow down
when high and fast on final.  Is there something wrong with that?  Of
course, I have to get off of them before touch down.

Ronnie