REFLECTOR: Success!!

robajohnson at comcast.net robajohnson at comcast.net
Mon Jun 21 20:48:14 CDT 2004

I know "real men" should never admit this but I had an "Old Yeller" moment today. I teared up as I watched SS1 touch down today.

I was 7 years old when I watched Neil Armstrong step onto the moon in 1969 and I have been waiting 35 years now for my turn!

NASA has repetaedly blown it so words really can not express how good I feel to know that not *only* am I going to get my chance to buy a ticket into space in my lifetime but its going to be with a private program instead of another big government boondoggle.

Once again free men in a free society have got the job done where big government has failed.

God bless private enterprise and God bless Burt Rutan.

Sorry, for some reason my glasses seem to be getting blurry again...

DM Rob