REFLECTOR: Performance Challenge

Greg Poole gpoole at zeta.org.au
Wed Jun 16 21:28:53 CDT 2004

Careful Kurt ...this could just be one of those Nigerian scams looking for
your address and phone # !!  (...and JP; we all know Kurt is currently in
good bodily condition & spirit if you're  gonna send somebody out lookin for
him!)    ;^)

...but seriously....please go for it!  I and most aviation aspirers would
just love for such a trial/contest (pity yours isn't ready for the
comparison!) involving a DH at high elevation....and why not document with
video, photos and some stats for some magazine follow on if it all works
out?

Just love JP Brooks's "can do" attitude. (JP - you gonna do this upright or
inverted?*)

Greg in Sydney.

 (*- ref: the powerplant*)