REFLECTOR: Engine Selection

Donald Royer djroyer at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 16 15:44:53 CDT 2004

I saw the test plane at Oshkosh last summer. To me the hump in the cowling required for the upright V engine utterly ruins the lines of the plane. I though that it was really ugly. If and when the inverted V is ready and flying, it should be a very attractive option. However, considering the very slow development history of the engine, I feel that anyone would be foolish to consider using the inverted V engine before it is actually built and flying.

I had very enthusiastic plans to use the Delthawk eight years ago.

Don Royer