REFLECTOR: Engine Selection

HYTEC45 at aol.com HYTEC45 at aol.com
Wed Jun 16 11:31:48 CDT 2004

In a message dated 6/16/2004 9:15:16 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ALVentures at cox.net writes:
Would I do it again?  There have been moments when I may have said no,
usually in moments of frustration.  But deeper down, I know I would have to make the
same decision again for the same reasons.
I think we all are grateful for guys like you al.  Evolution would not take
place without you guys.  We will all benefit from work like yours whether we
decide to go auto (not for me right now) or not.  Keep doing the thinking for us
dumb ones.

Thanks;
TEC