REFLECTOR: Gear Forks

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Mon Jun 14 20:23:07 CDT 2004

Greg,

The factory charged me $50.00 for the new fork, plus shipping. It is well
worth the piece of mind and improved strength. Polishing out the casting flaws
will increase the resistance to fatigue cracking exponentially!!  Sorry you have
to do it twice :)

You may have Velocity send it as a gift to get by the import taxes you folks
have to pay. I know of a Kitfox builder that was reamed pretty good by the
duty imposed on his new & improved cowling.

All the best,    Kurt Winker.

In a message dated 6/14/2004 5:52:11 PM Mountain Standard Time,