REFLECTOR: 173 RG Fuel Lines

Alex Balic alex157 at direcway.com
Sat Jun 12 19:03:57 CDT 2004

3/8 hard lines all the way....
  -----Original Message-----
  From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org]On
Behalf Of Joe
  Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2004 4:14 PM
  To: reflector at tvbf.org
  Subject: REFLECTOR: 173 RG Fuel Lines

  I sealed my first strake this morning and am ready this afternoon to
install the fuel and vent lines.  After reviewing my building instructions
as well as the current instruction manual on line, I have found the
instruction to be substantially different.   My manual calls for using
rubber automotive fuel hose between the fuel lines and the sump (2 lines
each side to 4 fittings in the sump.)  The new instructions call for
combining lines via a tee and running aluminum all the way to the sump.

  My manual and parts supplied call for 1/4' vent line and the new calls out
3/8.

  Anyone have an opinion on the best approach?

  Thanks,
  Joe