REFLECTOR: 173 RG Fuel Lines

Joe jewen at comporium.net
Sat Jun 12 17:13:57 CDT 2004

I sealed my first strake this morning and am ready this afternoon to install the fuel and vent lines.  After reviewing my building instructions as well as the current instruction manual on line, I have found the instruction to be substantially different.   My manual calls for using rubber automotive fuel hose between the fuel lines and the sump (2 lines each side to 4 fittings in the sump.)  The new instructions call for combining lines via a tee and running aluminum all the way to the sump.

My manual and parts supplied call for 1/4' vent line and the new calls out 3/8.

Anyone have an opinion on the best approach?

Thanks,
Joe