REFLECTOR: CS Spar install questions

Tony Babb tonybabb at alejandra.net
Sat Jun 12 16:33:23 CDT 2004

John,

Thanks, I understand re the three inches down and up from the lines on the
firewall, thanks, it makes sense to wet the cs spar and the firewall for the
whole area they're in contact and I will. Still don't understand how I'm
supposed to run the bottom tape across the top of the gear pockets and
underneath the cs spar when the spar is sitting directly on top of the gear
pockets. I must be missing something blindingly obvious here !!

Thanks again

Tony