REFLECTOR:N32XL

davedent at comcast.net davedent at comcast.net
Sat Jun 12 15:23:40 CDT 2004

I do blieve you are right.  On my EZ's I never use the trim.  Just watch the fuel burn from each tank.

I do believe I found the reason for the bad trim. I had put an Infinity control stick in and it has many functions.  The wire bundle coming out of it is quite heavy.  I brought it out the right side of the stick.  I am sure it weighs in at least one pound.  This one pound load on the right side of the stick the trim can't over come so doing making making my trim problem.  I will be changing it to come out the back on center and hopefully will cure my trim issue.

I do like working the trim with a servo if I do need it, so I will be changing it out anyway.  I would like to see your set up using the MAC.  My partner and I have already decided to use a MAC.  I did see one in the past news letters, don't remember if it was yours or not.

I put over 1.5 hrs yesterday on the plane and made three good landings with no problems other then the trim  I think I will fly it for another 25 hours or so before I put the VG's on.  Then I'll be ready for the radical change with the airfoil when I do
Dave