REFLECTOR: Shelf life of Aeropoxy structural adhesive

Alex Balic alex157 at direcway.com
Fri Jun 11 20:22:30 CDT 2004

I can also attest that that stuff is TOUGH- you can tell if you are cutting
through something and you get into a bond line- really becomes hard to cut-
I generally thickened mine up just a bit with milled glass- even tiny, tiny
blobs that fell onto even unclean glass were almost impossible to remove- I
had a washer fall onto some and could not remove that either, so now I
consider it ballast......