REFLECTOR: Shelf life of Aeropoxy structural adhesive

Alex Balic alex157 at direcway.com
Fri Jun 11 20:18:34 CDT 2004

Chris-
if you do not have the fast build kit, you will need to buy quite a bit
more - resin, structural adhesive, bid, fine bid, and milled fiber- I don't
know why the factory does not supply enough in the kit (cutting costs?) they
really need to look at the situation though- since the kit is supposed to be
"complete" in that regard.   I probably bought about 300 dollars worth of
stuff that should have been included, and I have worked with glass for over
20 years, so I can say that I did not waste any..... still seem to have
enough micro balloons though and cabo too- go figure, .........

Alex