REFLECTOR: New mail install

Phil Hooper phil at hdmnet.com
Fri Jun 11 12:26:44 CDT 2004

Brian, we all very much appreciate your work and support for this list.

Probably like everyone now, I am getting a text attachment with every
message, and an "I got it" message when there is a post to Reflector.

I assume this is the work of the new engine you are using.

Yea, yea, we're never happy, I know, but do we really need the confirmation?
There are other ways if a message doesn't post.  You are trying to solve a
problem, of course.  I suppose this confirmation is a small issue for most,
but thought I would mention it.

By an attachment showing up with every message in our Outlook inboxes it
makes it harder to scan for the real attachments, such as photos.

Just my thoughts.  Again, thanks!!!!!!!!!!