REFLECTOR: Shelf life of Aeropoxy structural adhesive

Al Gietzen ALVentures at cox.net
Fri Jun 11 11:56:55 CDT 2004

Tony;

I'm no expert; but if the cans are still sealed I'd say there is no problem
using them.  Exposure to atmosphere can degrade the hardener due to oxygen
and moisture.  I have tested EZ-poxy that was more 2 years old against new
and couldn't tell the diference.  Nothing scientific, mind you, just that
the force to break the bond "felt" the same.

Al