REFLECTOR:Fuel Probes

Jack Sheehan reflector@tvbf.org
Tue Jun 8 14:56:58 CDT 2004

--============_-1125419476==_ma============

Joe,
You can very easily add the visual sight gauges. I believe the
factory has them and I would not fly without them. I have electronic
gauge but it is nice to see the gas.

Jack
N55XL

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
I believe the factory has them and I would not fly without them. I
have electronic gauge but it is nice to see the gas.</font></div>