REFLECTOR:Confession Week!!!

Ronnie Brown reflector@tvbf.org
Fri Jun 4 22:04:08 CDT 2004

>Unfortunately, the "lesson" that can be drawn from a large number of the
>confessions is "remember everything all the time, and then don't forget
>anything."  When I learn how to do that, I'll let you know.

If you are an FAA Certified Pilot, you should be used to that by now.
Before every flight you the FAA  expects you to know all available
information about the departing airport, enroute, and destination airports.
Wow, that makes all of us geniuses!!!!!!!!

And now Confession Week has made us knowledgeable about everything we need
to know about our Velocities!!!!!

Seriously, thanks everybody for "fessing up".  It makes us all better
builders and pilots!!!

Ronnie