REFLECTOR: Vac pump core...

Alex Balic alex157 at direcway.com
Sat Jul 31 14:19:45 CDT 2004

Anyone out there happen to have a scrapped vacuum pump laying around?    I
am looking to build a primary alternator pad ala B&C style that I can bolt
to my PSRU drive pad   since the belt routing is looking difficult with my
turbo plumbing in place.  I just need the core to measure to fab an adapter
out of billet aluminum, and I want to measure the splines also for the new
alternator nose- I might be able to find one at the local AC scrap yard, but
if anyone might have one sitting in the corner somewhere I would appreciate
the help.

Alex