REFLECTOR: Landing gear waring

Dave Dent davedent at comcast.net
Mon Jul 26 00:41:33 CDT 2004

I don't know if any of you guys ran into this problem yet but I thought I would throw it out there.
With the gear down and locked I am now getting a gear warning audio and red light on the gear control panel.  With the gear up the problem goes away.  The gear appears to be working fine.  I have checked the up and down switches and all are working normal.
To me it appears to be a pressure switch problem but to save a bunch of trouble shooting steps I thought that maybe some one else has had the same problem and be able to help me in this.  On jacks it swing normal and in the air today all worked fine, except for the light.   Can anyone give me a tip?
Leavening for OSH in the AM.  Will check mail just before going.  I am not taking the Velo.

N32XL
Velo XL/RG
Dave