REFLECTOR: Fuel Sump

Ronnie Brown romott at adelphia.net
Sat Jul 24 12:28:38 CDT 2004

Joe,

If the rotary mounts to the firewall using the same holes as the normal Velocity engine mounts, there won't be any interferences.  The bottom two engine mount bolts are out about 4-5 inches from the edge of the firewall and just under the bottom of the CS spar.  The tabs for the sump tank are inboard and below the CS spar another 3-4 inches.  (I'm looking at pictures of my firewall, so I these are approximate measurements!).

Ronnie