REFLECTOR: Fuel Sump

Joe jewen at comporium.net
Sat Jul 24 09:04:14 CDT 2004

I would like to prepare and install my fuel sump.  I do not have my engine mount yet and want to make certain I do not have an interference.  I have a 173 Elite RG.  I will be using a 20B rotary with the conversion concepts engine mount.

If anyone has this configuration, please let me know if there are any interferences between the engine mount and the sump tank that would require sump tank modification.

Thanks,
Joe
"Still trying to find a witty expression to place below my name."