REFLECTOR: Oshkosh Roll Call

Jerry.Brainard at anthem.com Jerry.Brainard at anthem.com
Fri Jul 23 09:11:35 CDT 2004

My wife and I will be there.  I am eager to see your plane.

                      Rich Guerra
                      <rich at rguerra.com        To:       reflector at tvbf.org
                      >                        cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  REFLECTOR: Oshkosh Roll Call
                      reflector-bounces
                      @tvbf.org

                      07/23/2004 12:46
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      Velocity Aircraft
                      Owners and
                      Builders list

This thread is active over on the canard aviators list so I thought
I'd ask here also.

Any Velocity Folks going to make it Airventure?

We are planning in participating in the Airventure Cup Race, so will
arrive on Monday and stay through Thursday (have to get back home to
move to Dallas!).  Hope to see some Reflectorites out there! cell:
505-463-9396

Rich Guerra
Velocity XL RG N724X
"RACE 24"