REFLECTOR: Spray Lat

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Thu Jul 22 18:34:58 CDT 2004

Alex,

The way I look at it, the Spray Lat cannot be any worse than the 8 year old duct tape
I had to remove from the windows that had been baking in Travis' self storage unit all
these years.

The tape I removed had suffered from dry rott and came off in tiny pieces, leaving all
the sticky mess all over the windows.

[Image]

Richard