REFLECTOR: 2nd Oil Cooler

Tstockmn at aol.com Tstockmn at aol.com
Wed Jul 21 15:24:23 CDT 2004

There was a write up several months ago on the canard web about not using the exhaust cover/fairing.   The claim was that the trailing edge of the fairing should be no further back than the front of the hole or elimated totally.   The author claimed this improved cooling.   I'll try to find the article, don't remember if this was just somebody's theory or if there was any flight test data to support the contention.