REFLECTOR: Spray Lat

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Wed Jul 21 12:50:17 CDT 2004

As a follow on question,  what have people used to protect their windows
during construction or repainting that they felt worked really well?

If work doesn't explode in the August/Sept  time frame I hope to sand and
repaint my plane.  I'm really worried about scratching the windows while
sanding, not to mention getting paint on them while painting.

Scott