REFLECTOR: Re: GRT EIS

Ronnie Brown romott at adelphia.net
Sun Jul 18 13:35:39 CDT 2004

I think the GRT EIS is better than great - it is FANTASTIC.  It has worked flawlessly, was easy to install and program and it does a great job of monitoring the engine without me having to worry about it.  It will let me know if anything is wrong.  I also used it to gather data for LOP operations via a data port to my PC.  It told me I have a great set of injectors from Airflow Performance in Spartanburg, SC.  All four peaked within  0.1 GPM.

I just wish Greg would write some better software for recording/delogging.  I can only get it to run in PC DOS mode.