REFLECTOR: From IVO

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Sun Jul 18 11:57:22 CDT 2004

Actually, no.  I have not yet purchased my prop.  I have two friends (at
least they claim to be in private) here in Austin, both flying Velocities,
both flying Franklin.  One with an MT prop, one with an IVO.

You can read that to mean that I value each of their experiences, and before
they were flying, I did not have any prejudice towards Ivo or MT.  Now that
I have seen the performance, I **AM** prejudiced.  From my firsthand
knowledge, comparing both products, I will buy an IVO.  You can read past
the "first line" of the parent post for the reasons.

My major beef that set the tone for my reply is that if you are going to
throw numbers around, get the facts first.  I always find it a personal
challenge to keep online forums with reliable information.  Some people read
this stuff and make their decisions based on it.  Half truths could kill
someone.

I'm always happy to debate the facts, and always happy to talk about the
"what ifs", but the important thing is to make it clear that opinions should
be stated as such and keep the factual information clear.

 Brian Michalk  <http://www.michalk.com>
musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and barely single