REFLECTOR: new electronic ign.

Ronnie Brown romott at adelphia.net
Sat Jul 17 18:32:48 CDT 2004

Keith,

I'm sorry that wasn't very nice of me, I didn't mean to step on toes.

Just my opinion - everybody's got one, most of them stink!!!

I think Honda has already joined forces with Continental to build a flat
four, water cooled engine.  See half way down the page of
http://world.honda.com/AircraftEngines/