REFLECTOR: RC Allen pinout

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Sat Jul 17 14:32:55 CDT 2004

I have an R.C. Allen Turn Coordinator, Part number RCA 83A-11.

AS&S is no help.  They gave me Kelly Manufacturing's phone number.  Called
them and the "machine shop" answered the phone.  Said I'd have to call back
Monday.

Does anyone have the pinouts?  I wired up the connector with three pins.  I
think only two are used.

 Brian Michalk  <http://www.michalk.com>
musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and barely single