REFLECTOR: new electronic ign.

Brian bg at airmech.com
Sat Jul 17 13:41:14 CDT 2004

Mags do not have a lousy spark. They need two spark plugs per cylinder
because it is too big to combust properly with only one ignition point,
especially a 540. And you need two ignition units because anything can
and will eventually fail. Electronic units fail instantly instead of
running rough like an old style mag.  bg