REFLECTOR: V-SPEEDS

Ronnie Brown romott at adelphia.net
Fri Jul 16 15:14:21 CDT 2004

For my 173 Elite RG:
Airspeed Limitations
VNE - Never Exceed Speed             200 knots

VNO - Maximum Structural Cruising Speed             140 knots

VLE - Maximum Landing Gear Extension Speed 120 kts

VFE - Maximum Speed Brake Extended Speed 110 kts

Airspeed Indicator Markings
White Arc - Speed brake operating range             65-110 kts

Green Arc - Normal Operating Range   65-140 kts

Yellow Arc - Operations must be conducted with caution and only in smooth air         140-200 kts

Red Line - Maximum speed for all operations             200 knots