REFLECTOR: new electronic ign.

Jack Sheehan j.f.sheehan at larc.nasa.gov
Fri Jul 16 10:28:22 CDT 2004

I will be looking to see what the 6 cyl version looks like. My engine
(IO-540 260hp) was under a factory warranty so I have not moved to an
EI system yet but I am out of the warranty period now. The
installation for the current systems on the six cylinder is a bunch
of work. The removal of the prop (MT CS) is not something I want to
do so I have been putting off the EI decision thinking I might do it
when I remove the prop for some other reason. If I chew up the blades
on the MT much more that might be sooner than I would like.

Jack
N55XL