REFLECTOR: new electronic ign.

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Thu Jul 15 21:09:13 CDT 2004

Good to see another option in the IE market.  I know I love my Lightspeed,
made a completely different engine when installed. Hasn't missed a beat.

Looks to be a bit cheaper than Lightspeed.  I couldn't find any of the
additional options you mentioned.

Hopefully we can hear some real world experience from somebody.

The design of putting everything in a mag-like case is interesting.  Though
me and my radios like the very short harness my Lightspeed uses.  I was
happy to toss the old long wires along with the slick mag.

Scott