REFLECTOR: Seattle WA Veo's

Hiroo Umeno humeno at microsoft.com
Thu Jul 15 19:43:08 CDT 2004

I am located in the greater Seattle area.  I am building an SUV with
Franklin and I could really use some inspirations from someone who
finished his<g>.  (See my other thread titled "N21HV: A Bridge Too
Far?")  I would love to talk shop if you have some time.  Mine is not
flying but I am sure I can get some ideas from you.

My email is humeno at microsoft.com.

Hiroo