REFLECTOR: re: Cirrus

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Thu Jul 15 10:37:53 CDT 2004

I noticed this add was on AirCrafters web site http://www.aircraftersllc.com/

These guys are top of the line and helpful to a fault.

I had a landing gear problem a couple years ago, long story related to
original owner running off the end of the runway before I bought the plane.

It was classic WVI weather,  wet................

I needed a place to do an emergency glass repair, jacks, tools to R&R the
main gear legs, etc.. I also needed all the materials.

Velocity factory, overnighted the parts(new gear bolts and stuff).

I walked into Aircrafters Friday evening at around 5pm.  Only person there,
was one of the owners, anxious to leave on a trip to Tahoe.  We talked
about my problem, they had had  a Velocity and a couple EZ's finished
there.   This was one complete shop for building any kinduv airplane you
can imagine.  They had a Lancair IVP,  Glastar, RV, Harmon Rocket,  Bede
Jet, a warbird and a couple other planes all in different stages of
completion.

He showed me around the place,  where all the tools, glass mixing and
cutting room was.  Gave me the keys and said he's be back Monday!

They were fantastic, highly recommended...

Scott

"Those who sacrifice freedom to get security, deserve neither."
- Benjamin Franklin