REFLECTOR: OT: Airbus Landing

Hiroo Umeno humeno at microsoft.com
Wed Jul 14 17:28:08 CDT 2004

I would have thought it is all over the Net but I guess it happened
before the Internet was such a pervasive media.

http://www.modli.co.yu/flying/disaster/airbus_dis.html  I have no idea
what language it is but it's the first one on the list.

It happened 1988 at Paris Air Show.  The aircraft is Airbus A320 with
136 onboard.  3 died in this accident.

Hiroo