REFLECTOR: Speed Brake

Greg Poole gpoole at zeta.org.au
Mon Jul 12 18:09:55 CDT 2004

Interesting comments Scott ...and the very reason I opted for the speed
brake

The factory line was always that having a speed brake on a Velocity
(particularly on a XL -RG) will get you into places you cannot get out of. I
know many of the other canards use their speed brake in their runup and
initial takeoff roll to protect their props.

Sheesh Randy, you gotta stop taunting us builders with pictures of your
aptly described "beautiful wife Becky" - not only a stunner but boots and
all into your project by the looks of things ....if only mine was......
(Rhonda's beautiful but takes no interest in aircraft or flying ...sob!).

Green with Envy DownUnder,

Greg in Sydney
STD RG E