REFLECTOR: N21HV - A bridge too far?

Dan Fast onefastvelocity at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 17:06:22 CDT 2004

Hi Hiroo, It just so happens I will be in the Seattle
area on Wed this week, if you would like me to stop by
and take a look at your project, I would be more then
happy to do that, and it may be all you need to boost
your confidence in what you have already done. I have
seen some of your pictures from your sight and i do
believe your work is better then good from what I've
seen, and maybe all you need is a little RAH!! Rah!!
 And if you think you would need more then that, after
I stop by, I'm more then sure Dietrich Meyer who built
a suv with Franklin would probably be more then happy
to share his vast knowledge with you and maybe even
fly up with his airplane? Anyway give me a call if you
would like me to spend a few hours with you on WED.
Dan the factory Del man!! 772-473-6090 Building a serg
franklin powered.