REFLECTOR: Speed Brake

Tom Martino tmartino at troubleshooter.com
Mon Jul 12 11:51:04 CDT 2004

I am an Elite RG (IO-540) and there is a speed brake installed.  I
bought the kit partially completed ... not flying yet ... but it's all
hooked up and working - so I am opting to keep it.  At this point it
would be more trouble to glass it in and remove the wiring.  However
from what others tell me ... it is a waste of time and money.