REFLECTOR: N21HV - A bridge too far?

Hiroo Umeno humeno at microsoft.com
Mon Jul 12 11:46:34 CDT 2004

It's so close yet feels so far out, it's really frustrating...

It seems like I have hit the brick wall on my project.  It's not really
a technical one but more of a conceptual / confidence one.  I think the
project is at the point where if everything was hooked up and all the
pieces bolted together, it will probably fly right off the deck.  It's
not pretty.  There is no paint, no carpeting, no headliners, etc.  But
all the pieces are there and installed.

The problem is, I have no confidence that I put everything in right or
if the power plant really is going to work.  This is an area where I do
not trust my experiences and I really would feel better if a trained
professional or at least someone with some experience looks things over
and finalizes the power plant installation.  If I read the Regs right,
they do allow for outsourcing (or hiring help) for firewall-forward (or
rearward in our case) without being penalized for 51% rule.

Does anyone know of any outfit in Seattle area who might be able to take
my bird in and finish up the power plant?  It is a normally aspired
Franklin installation with an IVO prop.

Hiroo